Recipe and images by @VeganonGC
- 1/2 cup @coyo_organic vanilla bean yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp blue spiralina – @thesourcegoldcoast
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen banana – @oob_organic
- 1/2 cup frozen mango – @oob_organic
- 1/2 cup coyo vanilla bean yoghurt
- 6-8 macadamia’s halved
- 2 Tbs coconut flakes
- 2 pieces dried pineapple, 1 cut into little wedges, 1 halved
- 2 pieces naked ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 piece dried mango, julienned
- edible flowers
- Place 1/2 cup of yoghurt in a small bowl, sprinkle over the blue spirulina and lightly mix.
- In a blender jug, place the frozen fruits & the rest of the yoghurt, blend until combined, add a little carrot Mylk or coconut water if needed- but not too much!!
- Pour into your coconut bowl.
- Top with the yoghurt, coconut flakes and dried fruit.
- Place a few edible flowers for a pretty vibe!
- Relax and enjoy!